Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hurricane season here I come!!!!!!!!

Well guys, I started my journey to Florida yesterday. So far, it's been a beautiful (albeit rainy) drive. I'm in Knoxville right now...the easy part is over. Tomorrow, Laura Beth, Abby and I head to Atlanta (to pick up our friend Kathleen), then on to Ft. Myers. We're about to embark on about 14 hours of driving. I can't say that I'm looking forward to the driving, but I can say that I'm excited about getting there! It's still really hard to believe that this is all happening. Please pray for our drive and our arrival into the ministry. Anyone care to join us?

I love and miss all of you!!!!!

in Him,
Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Hickman said...

I'll be prayin!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a grand ol' time! Say hello to everyone for me. I'll be praying for you guys.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home