Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bob

Hey guys,

I got an email from Bob yesterday. He said his Grandma just passed away. He says he's doing well though but I'm sure he could use some prayers. He also said this:
"hope the rest r fine.mellisa,bibiyanka,hannah.joshuah n da rest.miss u big tymez"
I'm sure he would love to hear from any of you so if you have time send him a note. bobuchir@yahoo.com
I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know.

P.S. Bianca I hope you start spelling your name Bibiyanka.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Hickman said...

Mike,I'm glad you're keepin in touch with some Kenyans...I can't say the same for myself. Has anyone else kept in touch with people from there?

Also, we need to get the rest of the team on here. I've not heard a thing from Justin or Hannah in a long time.

Well, I'm here at work wishing I was back in Africa with each of you...America is far less appealing than it once was. This country is nice, but it lacks the challenge and adventure that Kenya posed. I do miss being there, but I miss ya'll more. I've never built such depth in relationships in such a brief period. love ya'll

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home